Dreaming of a tropical island getaway, but can’t afford the fare or don’t enjoy long-haul flights, then why not look a little closer to home?
New Caledonia offers everything you need for a relaxing island get, and it’s only a four and a half hour flight from the east coast of Australia. If this sounds like you, why not answer these five simple questions and you could win a $200 Flight Centre voucher towards your trip?
Keep an eye out on for our enews on Thursday for the answers and some suggestions on what you can do on your visit.
- This promotion commences 9.00am 7 December until 11.59pm 14 December 2016 on www.yourlifechoices.com.au, and through associated enewsletters.
- The Promoter is YourLifeChoices, Indigo Arch Pty Ltd, ABN: 89 774 502 968 PO Box 157, Darling, VIC Australia 3145.
- This is a game of skill. The winner is also required to answer one specific question in 25 words of fewer – “tell us why you want to visit New Caledonia”. The best answer to the question will be chosen as the winner by a judging panel of YourLifeChoices website.
- The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing Monday 19 December 2016 to the email address provided in the entry.
- Three (3) attempts over a two week period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 14 days, the judging panel will choose a secondary prize winner on 2 January 2016.
- By entering this competition (answering the specific question and providing your email address), you agree to be subscribed to receive regular eNewsletters, offers and promotions from YourLifeChoices.
- In accepting the major prize the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The major prize winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the major prize winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Promoter’s requirements.
- Compliance with any other government requirements is the responsibility of the major prize winner.
- To enter this competition you must be a resident of Australia.
- Employees and immediate family of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter
1 x $200 Flight Centre voucher