Few things go as good together as peanut butter and chocolate. These No Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Cookies are great when you’re short on time.
Makes: Two to three dozen cookies
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (397 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) full cream milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (135 grams) peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (267 grams) quick-cooking oats
Line your baking trays with baking paper.
In a large saucepan, add in the butter, sugar, milk, cocoa powder and salt.
Bring to a rapid boil and leave to boil for one minute.
Remove pan from heat and mix in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Once smooth and creamy, stir in the oats.
Drop dough onto prepared baking trays, about two tablespoons per cookie.
Allow cookies to cool until set, about 30 minutes.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Can be kept at room temperature or in the refrigerator.