Nothing says comfort food like a pasta bake. Featuring roasted potatoes, this is an easy meal for two or can be shared between four as a side dish.
- 125g new potatoes, skin on, diced into 1cm cubes
- 75ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- Sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 100g penne pasta
Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Bring a pot of salted water containing the diced potatoes to the boil, then drain and pat dry.
Place the potatoes and half the olive oil in a roasting dish, toss to coat the potato and roast for 15 minutes.
Bring another pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
Heat the remained oil in a frying pan, add the garlic, onion and rosemary. Sauté for three minutes then stir through the olives, capers and parsley.
Mix the cheeses together in a bowl then stir half the cheese mixture through the other ingredients. Transfer to an oven dish and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.