1st Dec 2010

Pensioner Travel Vouchers


YOURLifeChoices subscriber, Colin, wants to explore beyond NSW and make the most of his Pensioner Travel Vouchers.

Q. Colin
I receive the full Australian Age Pension and am entitled to Pensioner Travel Vouchers. Do these vouchers extend to travel from Sydney to Perth and Sydney to Darwin?

A. Unfortunately, Pension Travel Vouchers can only be used to travel interstate on CountryLink serviced routes, which do not cover Perth and Darwin.

For full details of how your vouchers can be used, visit CountryLink

Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free

  • Receive our daily enewsletter
  • Enter competitions
  • Comment on articles

you might also be interested in...

Worst dates to fly

Securing affordable flights has never been easier, especially if you choose to travel during low seasons.

The one great travel mistake

Chances are you’re making this one major travel mistake.

How to get travel upgrades

Upgrades are a traveller’s dream but getting one doesn’t have to be as difficult as you may think.

Notes from a first-time cruiser

Leon shares his diary of a short trip on Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas.

How to find the cheapest flights

YourLifeChoices has put together ten hot tips to ensure you get the best deal possible for your next flight of fancy.