Always rushing at the airport? Here are some time-saving tips.
If you find that you’re always rushing to catch your plane, we have some advice on how to save yourself time at the airport.
- always try to check in online
- call or check the airline website to make sure that your flight is leaving on time
- do not pack anything dangerous in your bag
- wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take on and off
- go straight to your gate as some are quite a lengthy walk away
- request a front or back seat when checking in, so you will be one of the first to leave the plane
- try to travel with no check in bags
- identify your bag with a ribbons or stickers
- try flying in offpeak times and dates.
Do you have any other tips to save time at the airport?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles