Is your slow cooker getting enough use? Why not try today’s Slowed-cooked Pulled Pork? It’s perfect for sandwiches, or add beans to the plate of pulled pork for an authentic southern American dish.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1.5 kg pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon American mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Hamburger rolls, to serve
Place onions in the slow cooker with the pork shoulder on top. Combine the remaining ingredients and spread over the port. Cook on low for eight hours.
Pull the pork into shreds and serve in the hamburger buns with the juices.