Our delicious Super-Fast Nutella Mug Cake will soon become a favourite. It only takes minutes to make and you won’t need an oven, but simply a mug and a microwave.
Time: Two minutes
- 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Double cream or ice-cream, to serve
- Chocolate sauce, to serve
In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder. Make a well in the centre of the mixture and add the egg, milk and oil. Mix well. Pour mixture into a 435ml (1 3/4 cup) mug. Spoon the Nutella into the centre. Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until risen. Serve with cream or ice-cream, or sprinkle with icing sugar or drizzle with chocolate sauce.