Not only is mould unsightly, it can also be incredibly bad for you health.
Not only is mould unsightly, it can also be incredibly bad for you health. Yet, if you live in areas where the humidity is high, it can be difficult to eradicate the spreading spores.
So what is mould and what can you do to get rid of this non-edible fungi? Contrary to popular belief, mould isn’t the result of poor housekeeping but a good clean is required to remove it. It may come back, so once you find a method that works, stick with it.
Find out more about mould and how to remove it from your home at Popsugar.com.au
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles