Choose good quality mince for our Beef Rissoles, and you’ll have yourself a nourishing meal. Add some vegetables and serve with a salad, and Bob’s your uncle.
Time: 40 minutes
- 350g lean minced beef
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper, to season
- olive oil
In a medium bowl, add the beef, onion, tomatoes, capsicum, herbs, flour and eggs, and mix until well combined. Season the rissole mix, divide the mixture into six equal portions, then shape into balls.
Place rissoles on a baking tray and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes. When ready to serve, heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and cook the rissoles for five minutes each side until cooked through. Serve with a side salad.