150g low fat ricotta
1/2 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon orange rind, finely grated
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 handful pistachios, shelled and finely chopped
1 handful raspberries
1. Use cling wrap to line four half-cup ramekins.
2. Place the honey, orange rind and ricotta in a bowl and grind with a fork.
3. Mix a little over half the blueberries with the ricotta mixture and divide between the ramekins. Insert the mixture firmly and smooth the surface
4. Add pistachios to the top of the mixture. Even out with the back of a spoon and press the nuts into the mixture. Take the bowls and leave them in the refrigerator for one hour.
5. Turn bowls upside down onto a plate and peel away plastic wrap. Top each pudding with a few raspberries and serve with the remaining blueberries around the bottom.