Need some comfort food? There’s nothing quite like a pot pie, and this Chicken and Mushroom Pie is an absolute beauty.
- 4 cooked chicken breast fillets, roughly chopped into chunks
- 100g button mushrooms, halved
- 600 ml tin mushroom soup
- 50g chopped parsley
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 375 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- 2 beaten eggs for glazing
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place the chicken, mushrooms in an ovenproof serving dish, and pour over mushroom soup
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cover the chicken mixture with the pastry, trimming the edges and pinching the pastry onto the dish.
Brush the pastry with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes.