Chicken Kiev, with its oozing garlic butter, may not be the healthiest of meals but using lean chicken and low fat butter will make you feel better about enjoying David’s decadent Crunchy Chicken Kiev.
4 boned skinless chicken breast
125g low fat butter
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat over to 1800
2. Beat butter, parsley and garlic together, for into a roll and chill
3. Beat the chicken until very thin
4. Divide the butter into four pieces, place a piece on each of the chicken breast, wrap the chicken around the butter like a parcel
5. Dip each parcel in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs
6. Place on a lined baking tray and bake in over for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked right through.
Serve with a fresh garden salad to lighten the load!