You won’t feel guilty eating these truffles. Low in sugar and made with nutrient-dense ingredients, they make the perfect snack or a little taste of sweetness at the end of a meal.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, ground
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon green tea (matcha) powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- shredded coconut or ground pistachios, to coat
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well, until combined and it becomes a sticky, green dough. Using your hands, roll into balls, and add your preference of toppings and then refrigerate for ten minutes. Enjoy!