This Asian-inspired Lamb Noodle Stir Fry is one of our favourites to whip up! It’s full of flavour and vegetables, but it doesn’t require you to slave away all day in the kitchen.
For those who like a bit of spice, add some fresh chilli to liven it up.
Time: 20 minutes
- 400g packet fresh rice noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 400g lamb fillet, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 125g baby corn, cut lengthways
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water. When cooked, drain. While noodles are cooking, brush a wok with oil and heat over a high heat, swirling oil to coat pan. Cook lamb until browned. Remove from wok. Add capsicum, corn and peas and stir-fry for one minute. Add spring onion and cook for a further minute. Add sweet soy sauce and stock. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender. Return lamb and noodles to wok. Cook, stirring occasionally, for two minutes or until lamb and noodles are heated through. Serve.