If you want to add more fish into your diet but are getting bored with your usual recipes, why not try our Fish Curry. With a touch of spice, it will warm you up on a cold night.
Time: 25 minutes
- olive oil
- 450g fish fillets, chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 4 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 400g can tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
In a large frying pan, heat a few tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the fish and brown for a few minutes. Add the garam masala and chilli and stir for a few seconds. Add tomatoes and the juices. Simmer for about five minutes until the fish has cooked through. Stir in yoghurt and bring back to a gentle simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with coriander and a side of steamed rice.