Golden brown and loaded with corn, these tuna fritters are a breeze to make and oh-so tasty. They’re a perfect healthy snack or meal, and can be enjoyed hot or cold. Serve with a green salad or steamed vegetables.
- 1 185g can tuna in water, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2/3 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
In a medium bowl, lightly mix the tuna, egg, corn and flour until blended.
Stir in the barbeque sauce, green onion, chilli sauce and salt.
In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Spoon tablespoon-sized amounts of the tuna mixture into the pan, flattening slightly. Cook until browned on each side and serve with a green salad.