Steamed in their own juices, Lucy’s Lime and Ginger Fish Parcels are quick and easy to make and a low-fat way to enjoy your protein!
4 white fish fillets
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely sliced
4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
4 shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
1. Preheat oven to 180’C
2. Place each fillet on a square of baking paper and top with the lime leaf and ginger.
3. Gather corners together and twist to enclose
4. Place parcels on a tray and bake in the over for about 15 minutes, just until fish is cooked right through.
5. Unwrap and garnish with shallots
6. Serve with steamed Asian greens and brown rice.