Debbie’s prawn baguette is enjoyable in any weather and can be made for less than the cost of a sandwich or roll at your local shop!
Ingredients (serves 3)
· 1 x 60cm French breadsticks
· Butter, to spread
· 60grams baby rocket leaves
· 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
· 300g large cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
· 1/2 a lime
· 70ml mayonnaise
1. Cut the baguettes into 3 even portions. Make a lengthways cut in the side of each baguette (do not cut all the way through). Spread the inside of each baguette with butter and mayonnaise.
2. Divide the rocket, basil and prawns among the baguette.
3. Squeeze the lime evenly over the baguette.