All news for Phones
Your every movement is recorded as a location along with a date and time stamp.
Columnist Peter Leith explains why the ‘Management’ has not had much to say recently.
The new unsend feature allows you to remove any message sent within 10 minutes.
Residential made 167,831 complaints to the Ombudsman in the last financial year.
Drew explains how to extend your mobile ring duration.
Annoying, unsolicited phone calls can be stopped. Here’s how.
This new piece of technology stopped telemarketer calls for Neil.
Drew explains how to find out who is calling you via an internet search.
Voice recognition technology is taking over, but is there anything to fear?
ACCAN releases a report on the customer service standards of 10 telco providers.
More Phones news
- Review: Motorola’s Moto G6
- How to enlarge text on your devices
- One in two report telco issues
- Will the NBN take my landline?
- Good and the bad on silent numbers
- Are you clinging to your landline?
- How to do a digital detox
- Top timewasting apps
- How to check your phone data usage
- An app to turn hobbies into cash
- How the ‘Yes’ vote got your number
- Telstra ends third-party bill shock
- Double your battery life
- How to wipe your smartphone
- How to prevent telemarketer calls
- Do you still need a landline?
- Set up an iPhone or iPad hotspot
- Eight iPhone 8 rumours
- Set up an Android wifi hotspot
- Five secret iPhone codes
- Make your battery last longer
- The cheat’s guide to using Siri
- ASIC forces telco to refund millions
- Roaming without the sky-high rates
- Avoid phone scams
- Find free wifi wherever you are
- Avoid overseas roaming issues
- Choosing the best mobile contract
- Optus mistakenly releases private numbers
- Getting the best customer service
- TPG blocked emergency calls
- Court rules Optus misled customers
- Optus 4G Plus Network rolls out
- Keep your data limit
- 120,000 mobile users lose service
- Vodafone $5 a day roaming plan
- ACMA fails to act on global roaming
- Techie health checks
- Google Wallet
- Top five apps to keep you safe
- Nokia’s $99 smartphone
- 5G wireless data breakthrough
- Preventing landline ‘junk calls’
- Bigger smartphones on the way
- Do Not Call register extended
- Stopping ‘junk calls’
- Urgent: update your iPhone
- Locking iPhone orientation
- Telcos on notice
- Best new mobile games
- Top five security tips
- Telcos told to stop gouging customers
- Public payphones secured for 20 years
- Telcos’ prepaid data swindle
- Upgrading your smartphone
- Top five useful gadgets
- Avoiding mobile ‘bill shock’
- Best mobile phone plans
- New driving rules for mobile phones
- 4G wifi devices
- How to stop telemarketers
- The future of banking
- Custom ringtones
- What to do when you lose your phone
- Senior-friendly mobile phone – Doro PhoneEasy 615
- Drew reviews the Doro PhoneEasy 615
- Compare and save on Broadband and Phone plans
- Phone jamming
- Identifying phone scams
- Landline decline
- Pensioners saved from Telstra increases
- Mobile phone plans explained
- Mobile phone flight check-in
- Mobile phone safety
- How to understand your mobile phone
- Save on phone and broadband
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles