All news for Safety Online
When will Australian businesses accept their responsibilities?
While we all enjoy modern technology; the monitoring these devices perform is another story.
The emails of 280 million people worldwide are being scanned by the US Government.
Five digital security tips to help protect you from cybercrime when you travel.
ABS confirms that the Census website was hacked last night.
The stolen records of 200 million email accounts are now for sale online.
Credit reporting agency Veda is being criticised for allegedly selling private data.
Drew explains how you can protect yourself from email scams.
Should the Government enlist the help of cyber-savvy civilians to help fight cybercrime?
The personal data of 425 million internet users has been hacked and sold online.
More Safety Online news
- The worst passwords of 2015
- Human Services subsidy scam
- The cost of ‘true’ love
- Stay safe when using email
- Is Windows 10 spying on you?
- Be protected when using public wifi
- Cheating spouses exposed
- Don’t fall foul of tax scam
- Is PayPal safe?
- How to make a strong password
- How to turn off your spying tech
- Ten best security websites
- Best password managers
- Avoid online dating scams
- SMS verification
- One billion passwords stolen
- Deals website hacked
- How to safely sell old technology
- Is free antivirus software worthwhile?
- Your online privacy rights
- Cyber attacks could shutdown cities
- Facebook hashtag faux pas
- Reducing spam
- Internet Explorer security risk
- Find a penpal
- Heartbleed Bug hits credit cards
- Facebook video scams
- Is your smartphone being tracked?
- 10 rules for safe online dating
- Australia Post email scam
- 49 per cent of adults send sexts
- Password problems solved
- Worst passwords of 2013 revealed
- Gmail users MUST opt out
- Are you being watched?
- Top 10 most popular passwords
- Facebook makes all accounts public
- New scams fool tech-savvy users
- Protect your privacy online
- Facebook Trusted Contacts
- 50 million LivingSocial accounts hacked
- Increased Outlook security
- Credit report scam
- Top five security tips
- Securing your Google account
- The future of internet security
- Facebook photo privacy concerns
- Twelve scams of Christmas
- Worst passwords of 2012
- Stop your iPhone tracking you
- ‘Friend scam’ warning
- Stopping junk emails
- Stop Google tracking you
- Top five tips for staying safe online
- Cyber safety survey
- Scam warning
- Protect your Google search history
- Make the most of Timeline
- Telstra bungle exposes private information of 60,000 customers
- SMS Scams
- Cybercrime surfs past burglary
- Cyberscammers on the prowl
- Protecting children online
- If it sounds too good…
- VoIP Virus records calls
- Identifying scams
- Fake customs emails scams
- Spam Report!
- Cyber Security Tip
- Hotel key cards – security risk!
- Wireless Security
- Australian Taxation Office Refund Scam Email
- Scam Alert
- Spam and Scam
- Hoax Pension email
- Scam awards
- Conficker virus – fools no one!
- PC Virus – No April Fool
- Loveless scam
- Virus infects nine million PCs
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles