All news for Technology Q&A
Learn how to enable pop-up blocking on your browser.
Do you have to switch off your computer at night?
One of Karen’s friends is not receiving her Facetime calls and she can’t figure out ...
Anne Marie is in the market for a new desktop and is keen to have ...
Annie is having trouble keeping below her smartphone data limit.
Bobby is trying to buy a gift online, and the only payment option offered is ...
The Duolingo language app will have you talking like a local in no time.
Twitter enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called ‘tweets’.
Drew explains how to stop specific programs from loading when your computer turns on
Drew explains how to reset your homepage in four different browsers
More Technology Q&A news
- Megabits and megabytes explained
- Replacing your laptop battery
- Beginner’s computer courses
- Support ceases for Windows XP
- Prepaid mobile plan on a budget
- Do deleted files remain on my PC?
- Laptop wireless security
- Managing internet bookmarks
- Do I need a camera?
- Computer infection quick fix
- How to increase your wifi signal with tinfoil
- Locking iPhone orientation
- Free e-books
- Deactivating your Facebook account
- Safe storage of data
- iPhone query
- How to extend your mobile ring duration
- What about the Galaxy smartphone?
- How can I buy online securely?
- Scam Update
- Digital switchover assistance
- Update your security question
- Will my PC documents work on a Mac?
- Free Anti-Virus Software for Apple Mac
- Internet for Nomads
- Broadband demand exceeds supply
- Changing Screen Saver Settings
- Emergency mobile communication
- Mobile phone plans explained
- Q&A – Skype sound
- Which external hard drive should I buy?
- Free email program
- Is wireless worth it?
- Choosing a GPS
- Removing unwanted software
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles