Did a 1981 Dean Koontz thriller predict the coronavirus outbreak? Interesting?
Did a 1981 Dean Koontz thriller predict the coronavirus outbreak? Readers share extracts from novel which chillingly refers to deadly viral infection named after Wuhan
- Koontz novel The Eyes Of Darkness describes a killer virus named 'Wuhan-400'
- The fictional virus was developed as a bioweapon in Wuhan research lab
- Coronavirus first emerged from the same Chinese city in December 2019
- However there are several big differences between the novel and real life
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?