The Roma Pass enables you to get around and experience Rome at a fraction of the cost.
Sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, Roma Pass enables you to get around and experience Rome at a fraction of the cost.
The special tourist-cultural card enables tourists to benefit from various discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the splendours of Rome. The pass, valid for three days, costs 34 Euros and includes:
- free entry to two museums and concessionary tickets for all other museums and archaeological sites
- free use of the city’s public transport network
- discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses (Roma Pass Guide)
- tourist cultural services Roma è.
When you purchase your pass, you’ll also receive a Roma map, Roma Pass guide and free download of Roma è, the app that helps you access the best of what the city has to offer.
You can purchase the pass online, via call centre or from participating museums and sites around the city of Rome. If your time in Rome is limited, there is a 48-hour pass available for 28 Euros.
Find out more at Romapass.it
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles