With a little forward planning and the help of our pre-holiday checklist, you can leave all your worries behind and concentrate on enjoying your holiday.
Here are some tips to help you steer clear of some of the most common mishaps and mayhem that can mess up your holiday.
Before you go:
- Passport and visas – check passport has at least six months’ validity from date of return to your country, and any visa requirements.
- Health – take a list of all your current medications, their generic names, dosages and frequency taken.
- Insurance – travel insurance is as essential as your passport.
- Mobile devices – turn off global roaming and data on your phone before you leave. Pick up a local SIM card at your destination.
- Photocopy documents – photocopy your passport and travel documents. Carry a copy with you, separate from your main luggage and leave a copy at home with family.
- Arrange safe transportation – use reputable transportation companies and avoid unmetered taxis.
- Keep your belongings safe – keep belongings close to you at all times, be wary of strangers and take care in new and unfamiliar areas.
To help you get the most out of your next holiday, Australian Seniors Insurance Agency has developed a free downloadable guide called 50 Travel Tips for Seniors visit www.seniors.com.au/ebook to download your copy today.
SAVE on your Travel Insurance
Get a FREE Travel Insurance Quote today at: www.seniors.com.au or call 13 76 76
Australian Seniors Travel Insurance products are issued and underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687 (ACE), and promoted by Australian Seniors Insurance Agency Pty Ltd (ABN 48 097 746 391) (Australian Seniors). Australian Seniors is an authorised representative of ACE (AR 270983). ACE and Australian Seniors only provide general advice, and do not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if any of these products are right for you, please read the Seniors One Trip Travel Insurance Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement and Seniors Annual Travel Insurance Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement available at www.seniors.com.au or simply call 13 76 76.