Royal Caribbean’s 2015/16 cruising season is now on sale and, for the month of May, the second person in your stateroom will receive up to 50 per cent off with a full-paying adult. That means more for the two of you to spend on your trip!
Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas will also be travelling to Australia for the first time. With so many features, the biggest difficulty will be choosing how you wish to relax or entertain yourself each day. You can expect to see the following onboard:
- Vitality spa with over 100 treatments
- Four pools, including an adults-only retreat
- Six whirlpools (spas)
- A state-of-the art fitness centre, where you can take classes including yoga and tai chi
- Mini golf course
- A variety of dining options, including the main dining hall, where you can enjoy complementary multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Speciality dining restaurants including Izumi Asian restaurant and Giovanni’s Table Italian Restaurant
- Broadway-style entertainment
- Ice-skating shows
- Bars and nightclubs
- A variety of duty-free shopping
Explorer of the Seas will also feature virtual balcony staterooms. For those staying in an interior stateroom, you can look forward to a floor-to-ceiling, high definition screen to allow you to enjoy real-time views and sounds of the ocean and destinations.
To find out more, click here.