Join MSC Armonia as she journeys through Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ten nights including return flights from Australia starts at just $3026 per person.
Overnight porting allows you full days to explore Petra, the Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Luxor and more – all in the safety of MSC Cruises’ floating resort. Take advantage of the marvellous Fly/Tour/Cruise options on offer on every seven-night cruise departing each Friday from 10 November 2012 – 30 March 2013.
Priced at a very reasonable AU$3026 per person or NZ$3846 per person, this exciting journey includes:
- economy airfare from Syd/Mel/Bne/Per (or Akl/Chc) to Cairo via Dubai on Emirates?
- connecting flight Cairo to Sharm el Sheikh?
- transfer from Sharm el Sheikh airport to port?
- seven-night cruise on-board MSC Armonia through Egypt, Israel and Jordon?
- excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings and Nile crossing?
- transfer from Sharm el Sheikh port to airport?
- connecting flight Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo ?
- economy air fare from Cairo to Syd/Mel/Bne/Per (or Akl/Chc) via Dubai on Emirates
- all taxes for cruise program, including service charges
- all airport and fuel charges
- meals and entertainment on board cruises
- Captain’s cocktail party and gala dinner
Visit MSC Cruises to find out more about Pharaohs of the Red Sea.