The picturesque town of Maleny, located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast hinterland in Queensland, is brimming with things to do on a midweek escape.
Spend two nights enjoying excellent food, wine and shopping, or exploring the lush subtropical nature of the Glasshouse Mountains.
Choose to stay in one of The African Cottage’s self-contained African-themed bungalows for:
- two midweek nights for $199 (up to four people)
- three midweek nights for $249 (up to four people)
- two midweek nights for $249 (up to six people)
- three midweek nights for $299 (up to six people)
Included in this deal:
- a South African candlelit dinner for all guests in your cottage
- a $20 voucher for locally produced South African preserves
- late 11am checkout.
This deal is available between Sundays and Thursdays.
Find out more at livingsocial.com.au
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles