Christinair Tours, Cambodia’s leading inbound tour operator, has released its four-day, three-night ‘Timeless Angkor’ tour in Siem Reap. Prices begin at $478 per person.
Available until 30 April 2020 (except Christmas and New Year periods) the $478 per person Siem Reap tour provides outstanding value:
- Three nights at a quality four-star hotel including double room and breakfast
- Two days of classic Angkor temple tours including Angkor Wat and Bayon
- A Khmer Apsara dance dinner show at the international Por Cuisine restaurant
- Fun-filled Khmer cooking class hosted by a Cambodian chef
- Experienced English-speaking guides
- Round trip transfers.
Kim Horn Seng, CEO of Christinair Tours, said the ‘Timeless Angkor’ tours provided unique insights into Cambodia’s Angkor culture for first-time and repeat visitors.
“Our tours capture the warmth of Cambodians for visitors who are welcomed with friendly Khmer smiles wherever they go,” he said.
Christinair Tours feature experienced English-speaking travel consultants and tailored travel options to suit all styles and budgets.
For more information, visit www.christinairtours.com
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.