Enjoy a decadently delicious dessert walking tour of the Sydney CBD
Checked the Opera House, Sydney Harbour and the rest of the must-dos off your list? Why not try a walking tour of Sydney with a difference and enjoy an educational yet indulgent and decadently delicious dessert walking tour of the CBD for only $39.
Running every Saturday at 10.30am from Hyde Park, you will visit six different venues, including a sit down break half way through.
On your tour you will:
- sample all kinds of shockingly tantalising desserts
- learn history of each dessert – how and what they are made from
- discover hidden away dessert and patisserie shops
- learn how each shop was founded and who runs them now
- have a chat to the people who make and sell the delicious desserts you will be sampling
The tour is hosted by Stephanie, an experienced guide and dessert aficionado. As there is a fair amount of walking on the tour, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella if it looks like rain.
To book your spot on Sydney’s Cupcake and Dessert Walking Tour call 1300 39 40 41.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles