With Australians making 1.25 million trips each year to Europe, it’s hardly surprising that the competition on fares is hot and this is great news for travellers.
Europe is possibly one of the top destinations for Aussies. Whether it’s visiting friends and family, seeing the sights, or a once-in-a-lifetime journey,Europereally does offer it all. Cathay Pacific is offering amazing deals to Europe, with Asian stopovers on the way for those who are looking to see a bit more of the world, or break up the long journey.
With sale fares starting from $1,608, here are five reasons to get onboard a Cathay Pacific flight next year:
- Choose your travel style – sale fares are available for economy, premium economy and business class flights.
- Holiday in Hong Kong on the way! Add a stopover on one or both ways to one of Asia’s favourite cities – for no extracharge.
- Add an Asia/China side trip from just $211 – if booked through a travel agent, you can add a side trip to Asia with fares from $211 for economy flights, $421 for premium economy flights, or $947 if you want to travel in Cathay’s sought after business class.
- Fly into one city and out of another – with these flights, you can fly into one destination then fly out of another to make the most of your time in Europe.
- Travel at a time that suits you – it’s easier for you to choose when you want to travel with no blackout periods, even for travel over peak times such as Easter and school holidays!
Flights are on sale from 9 September to 31 December 2013 for departures from 1 March to 30 November 2014. To book your ticket visit the Cathay Pacific website www.cathaypacific.com.au, or call your travel agent.