This tour has been carefully designed to have you in London in time for the stunning Chelsea Flower Show, known as the Great Spring Show, after your Europe River Cruise.
You’ll begin your tour visiting beautiful Prague, with included sightseeing and a welcome dinner, then transfer to Budapest, where your 15-day Evergreen Tours Europe River Cruise begins.
You’ll cruise through some amazing parts of Europe, from Hungary on to Bratislava in Slovakia, Vienna, Durnstein and Melk in Austria, visiting numerous towns and villages in Germany before disembarking the boat in Amsterdam. Then you’ll travel by coach to Brussels, boarding the Eurostar to London, where you’ll spend three nights.
You’ll enjoy many of London’s famous sites, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and, of course, witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Also included in your fare is entry to the Chelsea Flower Show, where you’ll spend a full day discovering the grand displays of world renowned floral designers.
This unique adventure will definitely leave you with a lasting impression of the many splendours of Europe.
- 14 nights on a luxury European river ship
- entry to the Chelsea Flower Show
- explore 17 different cities, towns and villages with a guide during your included tours and shore excursions
- tour Prague, visiting 1000 year-old Hradcany Castle courtyard, Charles Bridge, the Old Market Square and the famous Astronomical Clock
- take a walking tour of the medieval Bavarian town of Miltenberg
- tour London and see the famous sights including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace
- take a walking tour of vibrant Cologne
- in Amsterdam, take a canal boat cruise or a walking tour of the city centre
- gondola ride to the Germania monument
- absorb the sights of Würzburg on a tour
- take a tour of charming Bamberg
- tour Melk’s Benedictine Abbey
- in Vienna, take a guided sightseeing tour of the city
- take a city tour of Bratislava
- discover Budapest on a guided city tour
Want to book your berth or find out more? Please visit www.travelteam.com.au