Irish travel card

I would like to know if I would be entitled to an Irish travel card. I receive a part pension from Ireland but am not sure if this entitles me to a travel pass.

A.To be entitled to an Irish travel card, you must be over 66 years of age and residing permanetly in Ireland. For further information on Irish travel cards, please click the link below.

Irish Travel Card

Leave a Reply

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Win $5000 in a RaboPlus savings account

Redundancy tips