Winter’s here and there is nothing better than an open fire. And when it’s located in a brand new Hilton Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown, you just know you’re going to love it.
Only a sturdy paddle across the lake is the aptly named Remarkables Mountain Range. At the moment there are some great airfare deals to New Zealand so it’s easier than ever to enjoy a stay in this great property. Things we like:
• Location, location, location – the central Otago region in New Zealand is an area of great natural beauty.
• The views – situated on the shores of the lake, with floor to ceiling windows and balconies
• It’s cosy – each room has its own stone fireplace
• The three-level spa – a whole new level of indulgence
• Adventure tourism – hiking, waterskiing and cycling
• Bars and restaurants featuring local produce and NZ wines
Australians tend to overlook New Zealand when choosing a travel destination, on the basis that it will ‘always be there’. This is a big mistake – it’s the best value natural adventure in the region.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit Hilton Queenstown.