In the YourLifeChoices Australian Travel Inspirations 2018 survey, you told us that Kimberley is in the top two most inspiring destinations in the land.
No wonder: from the rugged red coastline, gorgeous gorges and waterfalls, to the indigenous culture, outdoor galleries and the incomparable outback landscape, Kimberley is indeed an awe-inspiring place.
As too is the entire West Coast. Think taking a dip with the dolphins at Monkey Mia; a camel ride along Cable Beach set against the most amazing sunset you’ll ever witness; cruising in a glass-bottomed boat over the World-heritage listed Ningaloo Reef on Coral Bay (the more adventurous may choose to swim with gargantuan Whale Sharks in Ningaloo Marine Park), or just relaxing with a gourmet dinner and wine at a luxury safari park while you watch Australian wildlife wandering all about.
You can experience all this – and much more – on AAT Kings’ 21 Day Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley Guided Holiday with free return airfare from just $9995* per person, twin share. Highlights:
- delve into indigenous culture at Yanchep National Park
- walk among the mystical Pinnacles
- discover WA’s famous wildflowers (seasonal)
- get up close to the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- relax on a coral cruise in Ningaloo National Park
- tour Rio Tinto’s awesome Tom Price iron ore mine
- hike to the waterfalls at Karijini National Park
- spectacular Cable Beach sunsets from your hotel
- magnificent Geikie Gorge
- visit an art gallery featuring Indigenous artwork
- stay in permanent safari tents at Emma Gorge Resort
- Chamberlain Gorge cruise
- thrilling Ord River jet boat
- indulgent dinner at Kununurra Sandalwood Factory
- visit to Hoochery Distillery for rum tasting and morning tea
- see the entertaining Katherine Outback Experience show
- cruise on Katherine Gorge with a local Indigenous guide.
AAT Kings’ complete-package holidays also include:
- free return flights from most major capital cities
- must-see highlights and local insights
- carefully chosen accommodation
- breakfast daily and many meals
- travel by luxury coach
- airport transfers
- dedicated team of Travel Directors and Driver Guides.
*Conditions: Ex. Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney Perth and Hobart. Departures are from 1 April 2018. For further terms and conditions visit www.aatkings.com/fly-free