From fresh, crisp mountain air and staggering wilderness, to meeting the makers at a world-famous market and sampling classy wine and whisky, there are many reasons why Australians want to visit (and revisit) Tasmania.
The Apple Isle is renowned for its pristine wilderness, abundant wildlife, gourmet food and wine, and super friendly locals.
When it comes to touring Tasmania, AAT Kings are the experts, and its packaged holidays are simply unrivalled in quality and value for money.
With the AAT Kings’ Perfect Tasmania Fly Free package, you’ll visit Hobart’s bustling Salamanca Markets, witness the stunning natural beauty of Cradle Mountain and Freycinet National Park, and indulge your tastebuds with local artisan cheeses and other delicious treats.
On the Perfect Tasmania tour, you’ll also:
- visit Hellyers Road Distillery for a Whisky Walk
- experience a taste of life as Tasmanian gentry when you’re invited in to the home of Anne Kernke at Shene Estate for a Be My Guest experience
- indulge with a delicious Be My Guest lunch and wine tasting at Josef Chromy Wines
- taste Tasmanian cheese at Ashgrove Cheese Factory
- cruise to Wineglass Bay with a local guide for an onboard lunch and witness Tasmania’s spectacular rugged coastal scenery from the water
- take a step back in time at Port Arthur Historic Site and learn about one of Australia’s famous penal colonies with a local guide
- cruise along the Gordon River on a lunch cruise
- hike around Dove Lake in breathtaking Cradle Mountain National Park.
Plus, all Fly Free with AAT Kings Guided Holidays include free return flights from most major capitals, carefully curated accommodation, daily breakfast and many meals, luxury coach travel and airport transfers.
Perfect Tasmania 12-Day Guided Holiday and free return airfare from $4995* per person twin share. Click here to find out more or to book call 1300 228 546.
*Conditions: Ex. Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. Departures are from September 2018. For further terms and conditions visit www.aatkings.com/fly-free