Win a luxury voyage for two on the West Greenland Explorer cruise with Aurora Expeditions.
To celebrate Elysium Arctic, the National Maritime Museum is offering you the chance to win a voyage for two on the West Greenland Explorer cruise.
Aboard Aurora’s newest vessel, the Greg Mortimer, two lucky winners will experience the unique culture and unforgettable scenery of the Arctic for themselves.
West Greenland offers an adventure-filled experience that includes thrilling Zodiac cruises along gleaming ice-filled fjords, unbeatable photographic opportunities, and meeting friendly Inuit locals living in some of the world’s most remote and harshest environments.
On this unforgettable voyage you will discover Greenland’s capital, Nuuk, and explore the Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the world’s largest calving glaciers.
- Visit Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that’s home to one of the most actively calving glaciers in the world.
- Shore excursions, guided walks and Zodiac cruises.
- Opportunities for sea kayaking.
- Watch out for whales, reindeer and walrus.
- Half-day pre-cruise tour in Nuuk.
- Maximum of 120 passengers aboard the Greg Mortimer.
- Twin share accommodation including all meals and complimentary house wines, beers and soft drinks at dinner only.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles