If Tasmania is on your must-do list, this journey offers the ideal introduction to the island state. Combining spectacular landscapes with exposure to rich convict history and gourmet artisan produce, it takes you to unforgettable locations and ensures memorable encounters. Visit magnificent Russell Falls, the Gordon River, Cradle Mountain, the Tarkine Wilderness and Freycinet National Park, and step back in time at Port Arthur and in Hobart.
- Cruise the Gordon River on a lunch cruise.
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park with a local guide.
- Taste Tasmanian cheese at Ashgrove Cheese Factory.
- Explore Tarkine Wilderness area.
- Visit ‘The Nut’ at Stanley.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre.
- Take a step back in time at Port Arthur Historic Site and learn about one of Australia’s famous penal colonies with a local guide.
- Indulge at a Farewell Dinner overlooking Hobart’s waterfront.
AAT Kings’ best-selling Guided Holidays include:
- discounted* return flights from most major capital cities
- must-see highlights and local insights
- carefully chosen accommodation
- breakfast daily and many meals
- travel by luxury coach
- airport transfers in Hobart
- dedicated team of Travel Directors and Driver Guides.
*Conditions: Ex. Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Departures are from now until 30 September 2018. For further terms and conditions visit aatkings.com/airffordable
For a full itinerary, more information and bookings, call 1300 228 546 or visit www.aatkings.com.au