Take in some of Canada and Alaska’s most striking natural beauty on a 21-day Grand Rockies tour with Rocky Mountaineer.
Upon landing in Vancouver, you immediately set foot aboard one of Canada’s – and arguably the world’s – most iconic railway passages: the Rocky Mountaineer. You will be collected from the hotel, whisked to the station and welcomed on-board in either your SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf carriage. Every whim is catered for while you are on the train, from meals and snacks to beverages and insight about the area from your on-board Hosts. Travel towards Kamloops on the first leg of your Rocky Mountaineer experience and make use of the panoramic glass windows to take in a landscape comprising Fraser River valley, Coast and Cascade mountains, and the Thompson River. The following day takes you to Jasper and some of the sights to see along the way include Mount Robson, Pyramid Falls and Yellowhead Pass. Enjoy a day of independent sightseeing in Jasper before the group begins its return travel to Vancouver. This route sees you spend time on the Columbia Icefields, on the shores of glittering Lake Louise, in picture-perfect Banff and through Yoho and Glacier National Parks, before winding up in Whistler for an overnight stay. Check in to the iconic Fairmont Chateau Whistler and head out to discover this beloved resort town.
Discover the bounty of sights and treasures in Vancouver on an orientation tour and then hop across the Georgia Strait to Victoria for an excursion to The Butchart Gardens. Cross the border into the United States to reach Seattle and the embarkation point for the cruise of the Inside Passage. The award-winning Celebrity Solstice is your home for the duration of the cruise, and takes you to ports including Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway; past Endicott Arm Fjord and Dawes Glacier; and along some truly spectacular and untouched scenery. There are also some days spent entirely at sea – perfect opportunity for making use of the Celebrity Solstice’s exemplary facilities such as on-board Canyon Ranch Spa, fitness centre and various eateries. Some extra time in Victoria and a city tour of Seattle upon disembarkation mark the conclusion of your unforgettable trip in Canada and Alaska.
Travellers eager to see more of Emerald City can extend the trip to include three additional nights in Seattle, to use for sightseeing and exploration at your own pace.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23kg checked luggage
- arrival airport transfer in Vancouver
- all port and departure transfers
- 11 nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Rocky Mountain region, including an overnight stay at the world-renowned Fairmount Chateau Hotel in Whistler
- porterage at all hotels
- two days aboard the Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf class, including all meals, beverages and snacks while on-board
- seven nights’ accommodation cruising the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Solstice, including all meals while on-board
- delicious daily breakfast
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transport and the services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- all national park entrance fees
- on-board gratuities while on the cruise
- option to extend the trip with three additional nights in Seattle at the conclusion of the tour.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives