From its untamed wilderness and world-famous natural beauty, to its exciting cities and urban centres; there is so much to see and experience in Canada. Get a taste for everything this incredible country has to offer on a 27-day Grand Canada tour, including travel aboard the iconic Rocky Mountaineer and a luxury cruise of the Alaskan Inside Passage.
This remarkable experience begins in Toronto and takes you to one of Canada’s most recognisable natural landmarks: the thundering cascades at Niagara Falls. You’ll also enjoy a tasting at a local winery at Niagara-on-the-Lake, an area known for its wine-producing clout. Continue through Ontario to Kingston, Thousand Islands and Ottawa, before making the move into Quebec. Say ‘bonjour’ to Montreal as you see this French-flavoured city’s sights on a guided tour and stop off for maple sweets and local cuisine on the group’s travels to Quebec City. An internal flight jets you from the eastern fringe of Canada to west coast hub, Vancouver. Here, you will step aboard one of the world’s most iconic railway passages: The Rocky Mountaineer. In your choice of SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf service, you are invited to sit back and settle in as you gaze out across the passing landscape; a mix of snow-capped peaks, thicketed forests, deep valleys, steep slopes and craggy canyons. You spend two days aboard the Rocky Mountaineer, moving to Kamloops and the Banff Area, and some of the sites to look out for include Rogers Pass, Hell’s Gate at Fraser Canyon, Coast and Cascade Mountains, and the Spiral Tunnels. Switch from rail to coach for the return drive to Vancouver and make visits to Lake Louise, Yoho National Park, Vernon and the Okanagan Region en route.
Back in Vancouver, it is time to embark on an extraordinary seven nights aboard a luxury cruise through the Inside Passage. The vessel guiding you on this journey is the Celebrity Eclipse, an award-winning ship that is fitted out with a host of luxury facilities and amenities such as swimming pool, Canyon Ranch Spa, bars and restaurants, fitness centre, and sundeck. Become acquainted with these amenities as you cruise between ports or when you’re not preoccupied soaking in the stunning scenes of Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier. You’ll step back onto dry land at Juneau, the capital of Alaska, and in Ketchikan, a waterfront city near Misty Fjord with a rich Native American heritage.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23kg checked luggage
- one-way flight from Montreal to Vancouver
- airport transfers to the hotel upon arrival in Toronto
- nine nights’ twin share accommodation throughout Eastern Canada
- eight nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Canadian Rockies, including two days aboard the Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf service
- seven nights cruising the Alaskan Inside Passage on-board Celebrity Eclipse
- delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals while on-board the cruise and complimentary meals, beverages and snacks while travelling on the Rocky Mountaineer
- all train station transfers and drop-off at Vancouver cruise port
- porterage at all hotels
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transport and the services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- all national park entrance fees
- on-board gratuities while on the cruise.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives