This China tour including accommodation, experiences, and return flights is only $777 per person, for travel throughout most of 2019.
Kick off your tour in Beijing, China’s larger-than-life capital.
Visit Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall of China and the Summer Palace.
Learn the art of Chinese herbal medicine, and catch a high-speed train to Wuxi past changing landscapes and Lake Tai.
Other trip highlights include seeing the ethereal Lingering gardens, relaxing on a boat cruise on West Lake, tea tasting at a traditional tea plantation and learning about China’s history in the Shanghai museum.
- Return flights from Sydney and Melbourne with a full-service airline
- Nine-nights in three or four-star hotels
- Daily breakfast
- High-speed train from Beijing to Wuxi
- All transfers in a modern and air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Guided tour of Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou & Shanghai
The above price is per person, twin share, based on select departures from March to November 2019 from Sydney or Melbourne. There is a surcharge for other departure cities.
Offer ends 29 August. Book now at Travelzoo.