Be in awe of snow-capped peaks, deep river canyons and verdant landscapes as you travel aboard an 11-day Best of the Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer tour.
This stunningly scenic experience begins in Vancouver, the beloved seaport city that boasts a picture-perfect location of being nestled between the mountains and the water. It is then time to step aboard the legendary Rocky Mountaineer. This railway is the embodiment of luxurious train travel. All carriages, whether SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf service, are kitted out with huge windows, offering unobstructed views from your seat and out to the landscape beyond. The first day of travel aboard the Rocky Mountaineer takes you from Vancouver to Kamloops, and some of the sights to see as you partake in your complimentary meals, snacks and beverages include Fraser River valley, Coast and Cascade mountains, and the Thompson River. The second day of the Rocky Mountaineer voyage transports you to the Banff area, but not before you admire the beauty of the mighty Rockies, including the Alberta ranchlands, Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels, glaciers and looming mountain peaks along the way.
Following a free day around Banff, the group begins its return journey to Vancouver. This route encompasses some of the Canadian Rockies’ most recognisable sights, such as spectacular Lake Louise. Your eyes are in for a treat with time in Yoho, Glacier and Revelstoke National Parks. Plus, there is opportunity for further stops at Emerald Lake, Natural Bridge, Spiral Train Tunnels and Rogers Pass. Another day on the itinerary sees you savour the tastes of the Okanagan Region – one of Canada’s most acclaimed food and wine-producing areas – as you weave between samplings at local wineries and snack stops at road-side fruit stalls. The final home stretch to Vancouver is studded with time in the town of Hope and traversing the Othello Tunnels.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23kg of checked luggage
- airport hotel transfers upon arrival in Vancouver
- all train station transfers
- six nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage at each hotel
- two days aboard the famous Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, including all meals, beverages and snacks while aboard
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- all national park entrance fees.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives