From the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South, you’ll encounter amazing sites and experience the splendour of New Zealand on this amazing adventure. And best of all, you’ll Fly Free*!
Upon arriving on your first day in Auckland, you’ll have the afternoon to explore at your leisure. After which, AAT Kings experienced guides will show the very best New Zealand has to offer.
You’ll have exclusive access to a range of natural wonders; priority admittance to an array of attractions; Choice Experiences aplenty; you’ll see hidden gems; meet locals and experience true NZ culture; you’ll feast on gourmet food and fine wine, and basically have a ball – all under the care of your knowledgeable and highly trained Travel Director and Driver Guide.
You’ll visit Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Blenheim, Christchurch, Twizel, Dunedin, Te Anau, Queenstown, Franz Josef, Punakaiki and Christchurch.
You’ll venture down into the depths of Glowworm Grotto, experience the fun and frivolity of a sing-along on a cruise in Queenstown, then fall asleep to the sound of waves crashing on the beach outside your hotel in Punakaiki.
- discover Waitomo’s famous Glowworm Grotto
- Be My Guest at Shenandoah for an afternoon tea experience
- Wellington’s city sights and Mt Victoria
- sail the Cook Strait to Queen Charlotte Sound
- enjoy a five-course degustation dinner in Blenheim
- savour a delicious Kiwi BBQ at Morelea Farm
- marvel at the clear waters of Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki
- discover truly spectacular Milford Sound on a cruise
- taste Central Otago stone fruit at a local orchard
- discover Franz Josef Glacier
- visit a jade factory and marvel at artists at work
- explore Punakaiki Rocks
- journey over the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine train
- enjoy New Zealand wines with all hotel dinners.
All this and more on your 15-Day New Zealand Splendour Guided Holiday with free return airfare, starting from $6610* per person, twin share.
Click here to find out more or to book call 1300 228 546.
AAT Kings Guided Holiday Airfare Deals
Take the stress out of planning your next Australia or New Zealand escape and enjoy discounted return airfares with AAT Kings’ on a selection of their best-selling Guided Holidays. These complete-package holidays include:
- free* return flights from most major capital cities
- must-see highlights and local insights
- carefully chosen accommodation
- breakfast daily and many meals
- travel by luxury coach
- airport transfers in New Zealand
- dedicated team of Travel Directors and Driver Guides
*Conditions: Ex. Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney. Departures are from 1 October 2018 – 31 May 2019. For further terms and conditions visit aatkings.com/flynz
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles