Experience the beauty of Canada and Alaska on a 14-day Highlights of the Rockies tour with an unforgettable Alaska cruise.
The scenery and sights you experience on this tour will make an impression that lasts a lifetime. The iconic landscape of the Canadian Rockies is more majestic than any postcard could ever do justice, and this tour connects you with some of the prettiest outlooks imaginable. Fly into Calgary, the city dubbed ‘Cowtown’ for its Western energy and traditions, and then soak up the alpine vibe at Banff. Walk around the shores of the ‘Diamond in the Wilderness,’ Lake Louise, and journey to Jasper to discover its small-town atmosphere. Next, travel to Whistler and be quick to learn why this mountain town has garnered legendary status in the hearts and minds of locals and international travellers alike.
The overland portion of the tour concludes in Vancouver, but not before you enjoy a panoramic city tour of this west coast seaport. Become acquainted with your sea legs as you step aboard the luxurious Celebrity Eclipse for a fantastic seven nights spent cruising the waters of the Inside Passage. Make ports in Juneau, Ketchikan and at Icy Strait Point; sail past the imposing Hubbard Glacier and maybe even bear witness to a gargantuan iceberg breaking off and beginning to float out to sea. Look out for local wildlife as you cruise and keep an eye trained on the water to catch sight of orca whales and sea lions. When you’re not admiring your photogenic surrounds, make use of the Celebrity Eclipse’s exemplary on-board facilities, be it relaxing on the sundeck, chatting with other passengers at mealtimes, or relaxing in your contemporary stateroom.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23 kilograms checked luggage
- arrival hotel transfer in Calgary
- drop off at the Vancouver cruise port
- three nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage at all hotels
- seven nights cruising the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse, including all meals and gratuities while on-board the cruise
- delicious daily breakfast
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transport
- services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- all national park entrance fees.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles