Great deal on an 18-day Spectacular Rockies tour with Alaska cruise and flights.
Fresh mountain air, majestic scenery and wildlife you won’t see anywhere else are just a few of the things you can anticipate on this 18-day Spectacular Rockies tour. Taking in some of the most extraordinary sights throughout Canada and Alaska, this trip will create memories to last a lifetime.
Arrive in Calgary and venture into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, a landscape covering soaring snow-capped mountains, thickly forested national parks and picturesque alpine towns. See the crystal-clear waters of Lake Louise and stroll through the boutiques lining the main avenue in Banff. Follow the Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Icefields, the largest icefield in the Rocky Mountains of North America. Discover Canada’s line-up of world-acclaimed national parks of Yoho, Glacier and Revelstoke, and seek out Kamloops via Craigellachie and Shuswap Lake.
Set foot in Whistler, perhaps Canada’s most renowned mountain resort towns, and spend a day uncovering its bounty of to-dos and activities at your own pace. Wind along the Sea to Sky Highway to Vancouver, the west coast city that is frequently named as one of the world’s best places to live, for a half-day sightseeing tour that encompasses Stanley Park and the Totem Poles, plus the Steam Clock in Gastown, Dr Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden in Chinatown, and the Public Market and shops of Granville Island.
Vancouver is also the embarkation point for your eight-day cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas. It is hard to imagine a more comfortable or luxurious way of journeying through the Inside Passage, and the Serenade of the Seas gracefully transports you between glaciers, elegant fjords and pristine bays. Passage past Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier; visit the ports of Juneau and Ketchikan; spot incredible wildlife such as orcas and sea lions; and take advantage of the array of on-board facilities from theatre performances and eateries, to swimming pool, day spa and fitness centre.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23kg checked luggage
- airport transfers to the hotel upon arrival in Calgary
- drop off at Vancouver cruise port
- seven nights’ twin share accommodation while touring the Rocky Mountains, including porterage
- seven nights aboard Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas while cruising the Inside Passage, including world-class dining and entertainment options
- delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals while aboard the cruise
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transport
- services of a professional Webjet tour guide throughout
- all national park entrance fees
- on-board gratuities while on the cruise.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles