There’s a darn good reason why Australian tourists are writing ‘South America’ in bold letters on their holiday wish list. It’s fast becoming known as the ‘New Europe’.
With stunning cities steeped in history and the marvel of ancient civilisations seemingly around every corner – some of the earliest and most advanced – South America is becoming known as ‘the new Europe’.
Visit the famous ‘Lost City of the Incas’, Machu Picchu, and the imposing ruins of Ollantaytambo, wander among the Incan and Spanish architecture of Cuzco and the colourful markets in the Sacred Valley, then cruise along Lake Titicaca to see the fantastic floating islands of Uros. Undertake a guided walking tour of the UNESCO World-Heritage listed Iguazú Falls, experience ‘gaucho’ life in rural Argentina, ride along the cogwheel railway to see the imposing Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janiero, then pop in on the ‘Paris of the Americas’ – Buenos Aires.
There’s so much to see and do in South America and – in 20 days on Evergreen Tours’ Best of South America tour – you’ll be able to experience what makes this land so special. Other features of this tour include:
- Lima City tour
- tour the Sacred Valley, a market town and a llama farm
- visit iconic Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Sacsayhuaman
- visit Lake Titicaca’s floating islands
- tour Christ the Redeemer in Rio and Iguazú Falls
- learn of Inca and pre-Inca culture
- experience an Argentinian ranch stay
- 29 meals including three highlight dinners.
For bookings and more information, please visit www.evergreentours.com.au