From $2999 fly to Dubai for a three-night stay before cruising to Oman and Qatar.
From $2999 per person, twin share, fly on five-star airline Emirates to the dazzling yet authentic Arabian city of Dubai for a three-night stay and experience the live, nail-biting action of the Rugby Sevens before cruising to Oman, Qatar, and Abu Dhabi onboard Costa Diadema.
This Imagine Cruising package is up to $1271 cheaper than booking yourself and $500 off the usual price.
The offer includes:
- Return international flights with Emirates from Australia (prices based on departure from Melbourne or Brisbane, add another $250 if you are leaving Sydney or Perth)
- A three-night hotel stay at Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah in Dubai
- A two-day hospitality ticket to the 2019 Dubai Rugby Sevens with complimentary food and drink in the Imagine Cruising VIP Suite
- Kylie Minogue performance at The Sevens Stadium on Friday 6 December
- A six-night cruise onboard Costa Diadema in an inside cabin
- All meals and entertainment on board
This deal is only valid for travel on 5 December and must be booked by 31 July.
For more information, visit imaginecruising.com.au
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles