All news for Seniors Travel Insurance
Can you still travel as a retiree with a pre-existing medical condition?
Smartraveler and CHOICE share tips for saving money on travel insurance.
Our friends at Smartraveller share their top tips for safe sailing.
Australian travellers urged to be vigilant of health while on holiday.
Travellers can now be covered for the cost of a delayed flight.
Experts Choice Travel Insurance Awards
We list and solve six common solo travel dilemmas.
Car hire has some advantages when on holiday, but do they outweigh the disadvantages?
Baby boomers are changing the face of travel and Perry has been leading the change.
Compare travel insurance to feel sure you are fully covered.
More Seniors Travel Insurance news
- Australia’s worst airports
- How to get plane ticket refunds
- Money saving tips from travel agents
- When should I buy insurance?
- What to do if you get mugged
- When not to buy travel insurance
- Insurance for pre-existing issues
- What’s hot in Berlin?
- Cancellation – are you covered?
- Do you need domestic travel insurance?
- Warm and wonderful destinations
- Travel insurance for older Aussies
- When do you book travel insurance?
- Travel insurance and medical cover
- Why buy domestic travel insurance?
- Choosing the right travel cover for you
- Is your condition covered?
- Comparing travel insurance companies
- Why is travel insurance important?
- Can travel insurance cover Airbnb?
- Do you need cruise insurance?
- Should we still go to Greece?
- Five crazy travel insurance claims
- Travel insurance for cruising
- Credit card travel insurance
- Avoiding travel insurance mistakes
- Why you need travel insurance
- Disputing a claim decision
- Cruising medical cover
- Travelling without insurance
- Travel insurance checklist
- Comparing travel insurance policies
- Travel Insurance and car hire
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles