These top 10 unusual holidays will send you home with more than a tan.
By definition a holiday should be different – a way to escape the daily grind and regular routines of everyday life. However, all too often they can end up being spent on a beach that could really be anywhere.
If you’re sick of the same old stock-standard ideas, it might be time to do something different and get off that beaten beach track. Reporting a 53 per cent increase in ‘unusual holidays’, Responsible Travel has released a list of the best unusual holidays that are sure to send you home with more than just a tan.
The top 10 unusual holidays are:
- Cruising in Burma, the Mergui Archipelago
- Tatra Mountains family holiday, Slovakia
- 2017 solar eclipse holiday in the USA
- Volunteering with monkeys, South Africa
- Swimming with dolphins in the Azores
- Tree hotel & Northern Lights holiday, Sweden
- Walking with donkeys in France
- B&B self drive tour of Tasmania, meet the locals
- Vietnam small group cycling holiday
- Holiday with Dracula in Romania
You can read about each holiday in more detail at ETB Travel News.
What do you think of these out of the ordinary ideas? Would you consider any of them for your next trip? What’s the best outside of the box holiday you’ve ever been on?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles