We answered a stack of your questions in 2019 and now we want to know what you want to know for 2020.
Have you ever played the game 20 questions? Well that seems a little old hat these days, but we are willing to open ourselves up to your 2020 questions.
YourLifeChoices members had a stack of questions for us last year and we really enjoyed hearing about your travel plans and helping in whatever way we could when it came to organising and planning your trips.
Last week we shared the top five travel dilemmas of the year, which were based on reader questions that really got us thinking, and we are only too willing to help out again.
Here's a list of the questions we answered in 2019:
- How to avoid overseas bank fees
- Which frequent flyer deal is best?
- World drink-driving laws
- Carry-on luggage and personal items
- ‘Will my souvenir get me in strife?’
- Which is the best seat on a plane?
- Do Qantas bag tags work elsewhere?
- Can you cruise around Australia?
- Street food warning signs
- Plane boarding order
- Why are planes so cold?
- When are low seasons for travel?
- Best premium economy in the air?
- Cruising with food allergies
- Best airline rewards programs
- Can I get a refund?
- Can you sue for bad turbulence?
- When is shoulder season?
- Will travel solve your midlife crisis?
- Can I travel with a criminal record?
- Can you swap seats on a plane?
- Can you overcome seasickness?
- Boarding a flight without a phone
- Travel SOS: Eurail or flights?
- Where you can drink the tap water
- Cheapest European cities
- Travelling with disability
- Companies that do accessible travel
- Travel packing essentials
- Dual passport conundrum
- Getting around the Greek islands
- Self-drive holidays in New Zealand
- Travel companies for singles?
- Coping with culture shock
- Best destinations for solo travellers
- Can I prepay my onboard costs?
- Advice for a solo first timers
- Travel SOS: couch surfing seniors
- Booking last-minute flights
Where are you travelling in 2020? Do you need any help?
If you have a Travel SOS question, send it to email@example.com and we’ll do our best to answer it, or find someone who can.
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles