Virgin Australia’s national sale features one-way business class fares from as low as $279 and one-way economy fares from $67.
Until midnight Monday 29 March or until sold-out, lucky passengers can pick up cheap flights to 52 domestic destinations.
The sale coincides with the launch of Virgin Australia’s new business class menu this week and the federal government’s announcement of 800,000 half-price fares on sale from 1 April.
“Virgin Australia is committed to offering Australians irresistible airfares, and this sale is an example of how we are trying to help support the tourism economy, with 52 routes across the country on sale for the next week and fares from just $67,” said a Virgin Australia spokesperson.
“Travellers also know what they get when they fly with Virgin Australia and so we’ll continue to offer free baggage, seat selection and Velocity Frequent Flyer points and status credits with every booking.”
One-way business class routes on sale:
- Melbourne – Sydney from $279
- Gold Coast – Sydney from $279
- Adelaide – Melbourne from $279
- Brisbane – Sydney from $329
- Melbourne – Gold Coast from $329
- Adelaide – Sydney from $399
- Brisbane – Hamilton Island from $449
- Sunshine Coast – Melbourne from $449
- Brisbane – Perth from $849
- Melbourne – Perth from $849.
One-way economy class routes on sale:
- Sydney – Gold Coast from $67
- Melbourne – Adelaide from $67
- Launceston – Melbourne from $79
- Hobart – Melbourne from $89
- Perth – Sydney from $189
- Canberra – Brisbane from $135
- Darwin – Brisbane from $179.
Fares are available for select travel dates and destinations from 21 April 2021 to 15 December 2021. All Virgin Australia fares including baggage, seat selection, Velocity Frequent Flyer points and status credits.
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.